24th January 2017, 04:16 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to do Charted Accountancy course in parallel along with Ph.D regular course?

Is it possible to do Chartered Accountancy course in parallel along with Ph.D regular course? Can you please let me know what are the steps I need to follow for the same? Who can give me the right details on the same? Awaiting for the response.

26th January 2017, 01:02 PM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is it possible to do Charted Accountancy course in parallel along with Ph.D regular course?

Yes, it is possible to do so but you have to take permission from ICAI (Institute of Chartered Accountants of India) by filling 112 no form stating that your time will not clash with your articleship timing. If it clashes then ICAI will not grant the permission.
27th January 2017, 12:41 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to do Charted Accountancy course in parallel along with Ph.D regular course?

I am sorry to say that it is not possible for any one and also it is not legal to pursue two courses parallel at the same time. So, if you want to pursue the above courses, you are eligible to opt them one at a time.
If you have completed your Masters degree course with 55% marks, then only you are eligible for Ph.D course. You can opt Chartered Accountancy course after the completion of class 12th and after completing Graduation also.
9th May 2022, 11:50 AM
Unregistered

I am law phd student regular mode can I get admission in ca course at the same time I am woman. Let me know plz
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?