7th August 2019, 09:29 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams available to study PhD(Environmental Science) in Doon University? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

I have an interest to pursue PhD(Environmental Science) in Doon University. Can anyone of you kindly tell me what are the entrance exams I have to appear for studying this course in this university? Kindly let me know about the cutoff score also for getting admission.

12th August 2019, 02:36 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study PhD(Environmental Science) in Doon University? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

There is a entrance exam available to study PhD(Environmental Science) in Doon University. You will need to appear in the entrance test conducted by university. If you will qualify entrance test with minimum 50% marks, you will be invited for interview.
Candidates who have qualified UGC/CSIR - JRF or M.Phil degree in the relevant subject are exempted from entrance test. Such candidates can appear in the interview directly.
In order to apply for entrance test, you must hold a Master’s degree with minimum 55% marks or equivalent grade in the respective subject. from recognized university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?