14th October 2019, 10:52 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study MSc(Vision Science) in University of Waterloo? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

I want to do MSc(Vision Science) from University of Waterloo. Can I know which are the entrance exams available for securing the admission for this course in this university? Please let me know about the cutoff score also for securing admission.

18th October 2019, 12:16 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study MSc(Vision Science) in University of Waterloo? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

Graduate Record Examination is required to pursue Master of Science in Vision Science course at University of Waterloo. You need to score 151 to 162 for Verbal and 155 to 167 for Quant. As a non-native English speaker, you are required to submit an IELTS score of 6.5 with no individual band score less than 6.0.
21st October 2019, 02:11 PM
shanelowney
Junior Member+

Default Re: Entrance exams to study MSc(Vision Science) in University of Waterloo? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

Visit the university website for full information or read the FAQ of the university website. Thanks!!
23rd October 2019, 06:18 PM
Quiz Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to do MSc(Vision Science) from University of Waterloo. Can I know which are the entrance exams available for securing the admission for this course in this university? Please let me know about the cutoff score also for securing admission.
For pursuing MSc(Vision Science) from the University of Waterloo you need to give these things:-

- Bachelor degree certificate
- Recommendation Letter
- Statement of Purpose
- GRE Exam Score above 307
- IELTS band 6.5 minimum
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?