4th August 2019, 03:11 AM
Unregistered

Entrance exams available to study PhD(Economics) in ICFAI Business School Hyderabad? Cutoff score required to get admission?

Hi friends, please help me to know about the entrance exams through which I can get admission and do PhD program in Economics in ICFAI Business School Hyderabad. Please let me know about the cutoff score also for securing admission. Waiting for your response!

7th August 2019, 10:33 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study PhD(Economics) in ICFAI Business School Hyderabad? Cutoff score required to get admission?

In order to entry onto PhD(Economics) in ICFAI Business School Hyderabad, you have to appear in the written test followed by viva-voce. The written examination tests the knowledge of applicants in the prescribed areas and their ability to apply the same in research.

More details is available at;
https://www.ibshyderabad.org/PhD-Economics.html
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?