4th August 2019, 03:11 AM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PhD(International Relations) in South Asian University?

Hi friends, I want to get admission in PhD(International Relations) course in South Asian University. So, I would like to know about the admission procedure. Can anyone of you please let me know about the admission procedure asap.

8th August 2019, 05:10 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(International Relations) in South Asian University?

The admission procedure to study PhD(International Relations) in South Asian University is on the basis of your scores in the entrance examination which is conduced by South Asian University. Once you clear the written examination, you would need to submit written research proposal, a statement of purpose and two letters of recommendation followed by Personal Interview.

The minimum eligibility required to apply for PhD(International Relations) in South Asian University is that you must have masters degree in relevant field.

The application form is available on the website http://www.sau.int to get admission in PhD(International Relations) in South Asian University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?