3rd August 2019, 01:57 AM
Unregistered

Entrance exams available to study PhD(Library & Information Science) in Manipur University? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

Hi everyone, can anyone of you let me know which are the entrance exams I have to give so that I can secure admission in Manipur University for studying PhD in Library & Information Science course? Kindly let me know about the cutoff score also for securing admission.

7th August 2019, 11:54 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study PhD(Library & Information Science) in Manipur University? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

There is an entrance exam required to get admission in PhD(Library & Information Science) in Manipur University. Manipur University conducts written entrance test to take admission to PhD programs. Merit list is prepared on the basis of candidate’s performance in the written test.
Cut score of entrance test is not fixed each year. It is subject to change.

In order to apply for admission in PhD(Library & Information Science), the applicant must have a master's degree in the concerned subject with at least 55% aggregate marks from a recognized university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?