6th September 2015, 07:46 PM
Unregistered

Does AIIMS offers Ph.D. studies in Clinical Psychology?

Does AIIMS offers Ph.D. studies in Clinical Psychology?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility for M.Sc clinical psychology? Institutes which offers this course to Nursing graduates? M.Sc and M.Phil degrees will made me Clinical Psychologist?
  2. Can I do M.Phil or PhD in Clinical Psychology?
  3. Should I go for M.Phil in clinical Psychology or Ph.D in Clinical Psychology
  4. How to be a clinical psychologist? I am doing M.A Psychology from IGNOU
  5. Scope of PhD in clinical psychology in India: Salary wise and Job wise? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Duration of Ph.D in Clinical Psychology program?
  7. Suggestion of universities for Phd or MPhil in Clinical Psychology with below 60% marks.
  8. What should I do to be a legal Clinical Psychologist in India? I am a M.A in Psychology with 69%
  9. Sample question papers of PhD Clinical Psychology of NIMHANSE
  10. What can I do after completing PhD with Clinical Psychology
  11. What can i do after completing Phd with Clinical Psychology?
  12. Would it be a good decision to switch to Educational Psychology after Masters in Clinical Psychology? Are there any Clinical Psychology guides in Pune, India?
  13. Is MSc clinical psychology and MSc Neuropsychology provided by AIIMS? I am a student of Psychology B.A Honors
  14. What is the syllabus for Ph.D entrance in Clinical Psychology at NIMHANS, Bangalore
  15. Can I do masters in clinical psychology after completion of BDS course?
  16. Requirements to get admission in NIMHANS for M.Sc and Ph.D in Clinical Psychology?
  17. Is Ph.d in clinical psychology possible after completion of M.Phil in PSW
  18. How to do M.Phil in Clinical Psychology? Which are the universities? I have finished my masters in Clinical Psychology
6th September 2015, 10:49 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does AIIMS offers Ph.D. studies in Clinical Psychology?

I would like to inform you that, Doctoral program (Ph.D) is not restricted to any branch. So if you are willing to do Ph.D in Clinical Psychology, I suggest you to send a request letter to the AIIMS Principal or Head of the Department of AIIMS. I am providing you contact details below, so that you can easily contact them to know the more details.

Various Branches available in AIIMS:

>> Paramedical

>> Dentistry

>> Medicine

>> Biotechnology

>> Nursing

Name of the Organization: All India Institute of Medical Science

Click here for Contact Details

Click here for Official Website of AIIMS
7th August 2019, 12:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Does AIIMS offers Ph.D. studies in Clinical Psychology?

I have completed m. A. In clinical psychology by IGNOU I want to do Ph. D in clinical psychology in aiims can i do
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?