12th April 2020, 10:30 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study PhD(Music) at the Raja Mansingh Tomar Music and Arts University? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

Hi everyone, can anyone of you let me know which are the entrance exams I have to give so that I can secure admission in Raja Mansingh Tomar Music and Arts University for studying PhD in Music course? Kindly let me know about the cutoff score also for securing admission.

14th April 2020, 06:59 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study PhD(Music) at the Raja Mansingh Tomar Music and Arts University? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

Entrance exams to study Ph.D. (Music) at the Raja Mansingh Tomar Music and Arts University are JEE Main 2020, CLAT, NEET 2020, NEET-PG, etc.

The cutoff score required to secure admission is not fixed. It is dependent on the number of candidates applying for the test.

Address: Swarang Parisar, Harishankar Puram Rd, Naka Chandrvadni, Chouraha, Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh 474002

Phone: 0751 245 2650
14th April 2020, 08:26 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study PhD(Music) at the Raja Mansingh Tomar Music and Arts University? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

Yes, Entrance examination is available to study PhD in Music at the Raja Mansingh Tomar Music and Arts University. Admission selection will be done on the basis of the score obtained in CRET (Common Research Entrance Test). The cutoff marks depend on the number of candidates appearing for the test.

The educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed post graduation in the relevant field with a minimum score of 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized university. I am also giving you the website link for your reference that is https://rmtmusicandartsuniversity.com/
15th April 2020, 02:32 AM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Entrance exams required to study Ph.D (Music) at the Raja Mansingh Tomar Music and Arts University are as mentioned below:-
UGC - NET
CRET

Previous year cutoff score required to secure admission are as mentioned below:-
UR - 74
OBC (NCL) - 68.67
SC - 65.33
ST - 73.33
EWS - 68
PWD-VI - 64.67
15th April 2020, 07:32 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Entrance exams to study PhD(Music) at the Raja Mansingh Tomar Music and Arts University are UGC NET exam, CSIR-UGC NET exam, DBT JRF Biotech Entrance Test, NCBS Joint Graduate Entrance Examination.

Cutoff score required to secure admission is not fixed. It is dependent on the number of candidate applying for the test.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?