16th January 2021, 06:24 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study PhD(Applied Psychology) in Mumbai University? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

Hello everyone, I want to do a PhD in Applied Psychology from Mumbai University. Can you please let me know which are the entrance exams. I have to appear so that I can get admission for this PhD course in this university. Please tell me about the cutoff marks also for securing admission.

19th January 2021, 07:13 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study PhD(Applied Psychology) in Mumbai University? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

Yes, Entrance examination is available to study a PhD in Applied Psychology at Mumbai University. Admission selection will be on the basis of the score obtained in PET(PhD Entrance Test) followed by an interview which is conducted by the university. The cutoff marks varies every year and also depends on the number of candidates appearing for the test.

The educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed Master's degree in the relevant field with a minimum score of 55% marks in aggregate for general category and for SC/ST candidates it is 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized university. I am also giving you the university website link for your reference that is www.mum.digitaluniversity.ac
20th January 2021, 11:41 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study PhD(Applied Psychology) in Mumbai University? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

Entrance exams to study PhD(Applied Psychology) in Mumbai University is as follows.

Applicant will be selected on the basis of score in Ph.D. Entrance Test (PET) followed by an Interview.

Applicant must have completed master degree in in the faculties of Arts/ Science/Commerce/ Technology/ Medicine/ Ayurveda/ law/ fine Arts/ Unani Medicine with 55% marks from recognized university.

I'm giving you link of official website for any inquiry.

http://mu.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?