2nd August 2012, 02:44 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Project in DRDO being a candidate pursuing 7th semester of B.Tech in ECE?

Sir,
I m Dijin from 7th sem BTECH electronics wnd communication and I am planning to complete the final year project from drdo . So I kindly request u to give a feedback on the procedure for that......

my email id : [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Where can I apply for ECE training in 8th semester?
  2. Detailed procedure of 7th semester project training at DRDO?
  3. Procedure to apply for Mini Project in DRDO being a candidate pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech in ECE?
  4. How to apply for Project in DRDO being an MCA candidate pursuing 6th semester?
  5. How can I apply for Internship in DRDL without any reference if pursuing B.Tech(ECE) 7th semester? Basis difference between Internship and Mini Project? -- [New]
  6. Training programme in Ashok Leyland for B.Tech(ME) 7th semester student?
  7. Procedure to apply for Internship in IISC, Bangalore to B.Tech(ECE) 7th semester student?
  8. Procedure to apply for Mini Project in DRDO being a candidate of pursuing BE in Chemical Engineering?
  9. How to do mini project in DRDL or DRDO in Aeronautical branch?
  10. Procedure of getting a government job in Jammu while in 7th semester of ECE? Procedure to apply for these jobs? Which are the best field suitable to me?
  11. Guidance to do project based on DRDO being a candidate of pursuing 1st year of ECE?
  12. How may I do industrial training for 6 months in B.Tech(ECE) 7th sem? List of good companies I can apply in? What's the applying procedure for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Everything about me
  14. How can I apply for 6 months industrial training for DRDO
  15. What is the procedure to apply for training in DRDO?
  16. Am I eligible to apply for Infosys having secured 65.2% in 10th, 65.4% in 12th and 72.63% upto 7th semester of B.Tech?
  17. Procedure to apply for DRDO pursuing final semester of B.Tech course?
  18. What is the opportunity to get into IT? I am pursuing B.E in CS 7th semester
4th February 2013, 07:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Project in DRDO being a candidate pursuing 7th semester of B.Tech in ECE?

hi,i m anterpreet from 7 sem ECE and i m planning to complete my 6 months trainning project from drdo. so plz help me ,how can i apporach it.
20th May 2013, 04:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Project in DRDO being a candidate pursuing 7th semester of B.Tech in ECE?

what are the jobs to me with 85% in 10th 90% in 12th anb 65% till 3rd year in btech of stream ece
12th June 2013, 07:59 PM
Unregistered

sir/madam.
i m sheladiya divya,a student of final year doing bechalor of engineering in electronics and communication department.. i m planning for doing project and training from DRDO. what
isthe procedure i have to follow for the same?
11th September 2013, 03:44 PM
Unregistered

sir i would like to know whether is there any recruitment by GATE in drdo for B tech ECE students
25th July 2014, 04:11 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
I am rajeena,final year student from ECE dept. I want to know the procedure to apply for my final year project in DRDO. So can I get the details about the fee structure to join and wat is the cgpa rate for applying in DRDO.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?