13th September 2019, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study PhD(Biochemistry) in GITAM Institute of Science? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

Hello everyone, I am interested to study PhD(Biochemistry) course in GITAM Institute of Science. I just want to know which are the entrance exams I have to appear so that I can get admission for this course. Please tell me about the cutoff marks also which is essential for admission.

29th March 2022, 11:54 AM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study PhD(Biochemistry) in GITAM Institute of Science? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

No, entrance exam is available to study PhD Biochemistry at GITAM Institute of Science.

Qualification required for PhD Biochemistry is, candidates must have a post graduate degree in MSc Biochemistry with minimum aggregate 55%marks from a recognized university.

The duration of this course is 3 years.
31st March 2022, 04:27 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study PhD(Biochemistry) in GITAM Institute of Science? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

To study PhD Biochemistry at GITAM Institute of Science is:-

You must have a master's degree with minimum 55%marks from a recognized university.

You have to give the entrance exam called GATE, NET and SET

Duration of this course is 3 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?