13th September 2019, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

Scope and benefits of studying PhD(Mathematics) in Chennai Mathematical Institute?

Hi friends, I am going to study PhD(Mathematics) course at Chennai Mathematical Institute. I would like to know that if I study this course then what benefits I will get? I am a little worried about this course but I don’t have any option. So, I want to know about the benefits and also the scope of this course.

29th March 2022, 11:58 AM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scope and benefits of studying PhD(Mathematics) in Chennai Mathematical Institute?

The Scope and Benefits of studying PhD Mathematics at Chennai Mathematical Institute is:-

*Some of the jobs is

Loan Officer

Mathematician

Economist

Accountant

Personal Banker

Researcher

Demographer etc...
31st March 2022, 04:30 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scope and benefits of studying PhD(Mathematics) in Chennai Mathematical Institute?

Scope and Benefits is:-

*You will get a job after this is

Statistician
Mathematician
Economist
Accountant
Loan Officer

*You will get the employment areas after this is

Commerce Industry
Banks
Investment Firms
Universities
Colleges etc...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?