27th August 2019, 08:58 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study PhD(Electrical and Electronics Engineering) in Madanapalle Institute of Technology and Science? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

Hello friends, I want to do a PhD program in the field of Electrical and Electronics Engineering from Madanapalle Institute of Technology and Science. So, I just want to know that what are the entrance exams I have to appear for doing this PhD program in this institute. Kindly let me know about the cutoff marks also for securing admission.

30th August 2019, 04:47 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study PhD(Electrical and Electronics Engineering) in Madanapalle Institute of Technology and Science? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

The entrance examinations available to study Ph.D(Electrical and Electronics Engineering) in Madanapalle Institute of Technology and Science is mentioned below:-
:-GATE (Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering)
:-DAT (Doctorate Aptitude Test)
:-NET (National Eligibility Test)

The minimum cutoff marks required to secure admission to Ph.D(Electrical and Electronics Engineering) in Madanapalle Institute of Technology and Science is 50% aggregate in any of the above competitive examinations.

You can visit the website http://www.mits.ac.in for more information.
31st August 2019, 05:15 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study PhD(Electrical and Electronics Engineering) in Madanapalle Institute of Technology and Science? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

Entrance exams to study PhD (Electrical and Electronics Engineering) in Madanapalle Institute of Technology and Science are as mentioned below:-
GATE
GRE
JRF
NET

Cutoff marks required to secure admission, are different for every different entrance examinations.
6th September 2019, 01:51 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello friends, I want to do a PhD program in the field of Electrical and Electronics Engineering from Madanapalle Institute of Technology and Science. So, I just want to know that what are the entrance exams I have to appear for doing this PhD program in this institute. Kindly let me know about the cutoff marks also for securing admission.
Entrance exams to study PhD(Electrical and Electronics Engineering) in Madanapalle Institute of Technology and Science:-

1.UGC NET

2.GATE

Cutoff marks is not fixed for Ph.D admission in any University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?