4th October 2020, 03:08 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study PhD(Biomedical Science) in Institute of Liver and Biliary Sciences? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

Hello, which are the entrance exams I have to appear to get admission in Institute of Liver and Biliary Sciences for PhD course in Biomedical Science? I want to secure admission for PhD with this specialization in this institute. Kindly tell me about the cutoff marks also for the admission.

9th October 2020, 07:33 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study PhD(Biomedical Science) in Institute of Liver and Biliary Sciences? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

Yes, Entrance examination is available to study PhD in Biomedical Science at Institute of Liver and Biliary Sciences. Admission selection is done on the basis of a written test followed by an interview which is conducted by the institute. The cutoff marks depend on the number of candidates appearing for the test.

The educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed MSc/MBBS/DNB/MS/MD with a minimum score of 60% marks in aggregate from a recognized university. I am also giving you the institute website link for your reference that is www.ilbs.in
9th October 2020, 10:22 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study PhD(Biomedical Science) in Institute of Liver and Biliary Sciences? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

Entrance exams to study PhD(Biomedical Science) in Institute of Liver and Biliary Sciences is as follows.

Applicant can get admission through NET examination.

Applicat must have minimum score of 55% in PG from recognized university to be eligible for this course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?