4th October 2020, 03:08 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for PhD(Mechanical Engineering) admission in Delhi Technological University?

Hello friends, I am interested in doing a PhD(Mechanical Engineering) from Delhi Technological University. I would like to know how I can apply to secure admission for this PhD course at this university? Kindly let me know the admission procedure for this PhD in this university. Thank you!

9th October 2020, 10:03 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How can I apply for PhD(Mechanical Engineering) admission in Delhi Technological University?

Procedure to apply for PhD(Mechanical Engineering) admission in Delhi Technological University is as follows.

1.Download the application form from the official website of DTU.

2.The filled application form be submitted to the university along with a demand draft of INR 1000 before the last date of receipt of completed application form.
9th October 2020, 11:00 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for PhD(Mechanical Engineering) admission in Delhi Technological University?

The admission procedure to study PhD in Mechanical Engineering at Delhi Technological University is a candidate must have passed Master's degree in the relevant field with a minimum score of 60% marks in aggregate from a recognized university. Admission selection will be done on the basis of screening test followed by an interview which is conducted by the university.

Interested candidate can download the application form from the university website www.dtu.ac.in. Take a print out of the application and fill it with all the required details. Attach all the relevant documents and submit it at the university office along with fee demand draft which is drawn in favour of "Registrar, Delhi Technological University", payable at Delhi. I am also giving you the contact details below.

Delhi Technological University,
Shahbad, Daulatpur,
Main Bawana Road,
Delhi - 110042
Phone - +91-11-27871018/23
10th October 2020, 11:12 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Application Process to apply for PhD in Mechanical Engineering in Delhi Technological University:

The detailed application process to apply for PhD in Mechanical Engineering in Delhi Technological University is given below,

Name of the College - Delhi Technological University

Name of the Course - PhD in Mechanical Engineering

>> You are required to register and fill the form online from 24th June, 2020 to 20th July, 2020.

>> Then you need to pay the registration fee and then take a printout of the application form.

>> Then you need to bring that printout of the application form with 2 good quality photo affixed in appropriate place on the form on the day of counselling.

>> Please refer to 15th page of the official notification for more detailed information.

Click here for official notification
10th October 2020, 11:20 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Application Process to apply for PhD in Mechanical Engineering in Delhi Technological University:

The detailed application process to apply for PhD in Mechanical Engineering in Delhi Technological University is given below,

Name of the College - Delhi Technological University

Name of the Course - PhD in Mechanical Engineering

>> You are required to register and fill the form online from 24th June, 2020 to 20th July, 2020.

>> Then you need to pay the registration fee and then take a printout of the application form.

>> Then you need to bring that printout of the application form with 2 good quality photo affixed in appropriate place on the form on the day of counselling.

>> Please refer to 15th page of the official notification for more detailed information.

Click here for official notification
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?