15th July 2019, 10:16 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams available to study PhD(English) in Koneru Lakshmaiah Education Foundation? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

I just want to know about the entrance exams through which I can secure admission in Koneru Lakshmaiah Education Foundation for studying PhD program in English. Kindly tell me about the cutoff marks also through which I can secure admission for this PhD program in this college.

21st July 2019, 10:16 AM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study PhD(English) in Koneru Lakshmaiah Education Foundation? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

Master’s degree in the relevant discipline with at least 55% marks is the minimum criteria to apply for this course.

Students will be selected on the basis of the performance in written test followed by Personal Interview.

This written test doesn't required for CSIR JRF/ UGC NET/ SLET or GATE qualified candidates. M.Phil degree holders or candidates working as Scientists in the Research Labs are also exempted from this Written Test.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?