1st September 2019, 08:28 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges offering part time PhD(Library and Information Science) program in Tamil Nadu?

Hello, I am working as a Graduate Librarian in a Government Junior College. I have completed my MPhil in Library and Information Science. Now I am interested to do my PhD in Library and Information Science in part time mode. So, please let me know about the colleges where I can do this PhD Program anywhere in Tamil Nadu.

6th September 2019, 01:46 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges offering part time PhD(Library and Information Science) program in Tamil Nadu?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello, I am working as a Graduate Librarian in a Government Junior College. I have completed my MPhil in Library and Information Science. Now I am interested to do my PhD in Library and Information Science in part time mode. So, please let me know about the colleges where I can do this PhD Program anywhere in Tamil Nadu.
List of colleges offering part time PhD(Library and Information Science) program in Tamil Nadu:-

Ayya Nadar Janaki Ammal College, Virudhunagar

Kovai Kalaimagal College of Arts and Science, Coimbatore

NGM College, Pollachi

Sree Ramu College of Arts & Science, Pollachi

Vidyasagar College of Arts and Science, Coimbatore

All India Institute Of Management Studies, Chennai

Bharathiar University, Coimbatore

Karunya University, Coimbatore

Periyar University, Salem
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?