13th January 2020, 01:21 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study PhD(English) in Bhavnagar University? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

Hello friends, I want to do a PhD program in the field of English from Bhavnagar University. So, I just want to know that what are the entrance exams I have to appear for doing this PhD program in this university. Kindly let me know about the cutoff marks also for securing admission.

12th December 2020, 09:06 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study PhD(English) in Bhavnagar University? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

Entrance exams to study PhD(English) in Bhavnagar University is as follows.

Admission will be done through entrance exam conducted by university or through any national level entrance exam.

Applicant must have completed Post graduation in any subject with minimum aggregate of 55% to get admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?