3rd October 2019, 09:58 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study PhD(Persian) in Barkatullah University? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

Hello everyone, I am interested to study PhD(Persian) course in Barkatullah University. I just want to know which are the entrance exams I have to appear so that I can get admission for this course. Please tell me about the cutoff marks also which is essential for admission.

5th October 2019, 04:54 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study PhD(Persian) in Barkatullah University? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I am interested to study PhD(Persian) course in Barkatullah University. I just want to know which are the entrance exams I have to appear so that I can get admission for this course. Please tell me about the cutoff marks also which is essential for admission.
If you have qualify in UGC NET exam in Persian, then you are eligible for Ph.D course in Barkatullah University of Persian.

Cutoff marks is not fixed for Ph.D admission in any University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?