29th September 2019, 06:04 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study BSc(Nursing) in Aliah University? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

I have an interest to study BSc(Nursing) in Aliah University. Can anyone of you kindly let me know about the entrance exams that I have to appear for studying this course in this university? Please tell me about the cutoff marks also for securing admission.

2nd October 2019, 08:18 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study BSc(Nursing) in Aliah University? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

Yes, entrance examination to study Bachelor of Science (Nursing)in Aliah University. The Aliah University Admission Test which is conducted by Aliah University, Kolkata for admission to Graduate and Post Graduate level courses.

The minimum cutoff marks depends on the number of seats vacant as 15% seats are reserved under government quota and 80% seats are with the college rest 5% is for admissions through management quota. However, it is mandatory to score minimum 45% marks to be eligible to qualify Aliah University Admission Test.

You can visit the website https://aliah.ac.in for more information.
3rd October 2019, 03:11 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study BSc(Nursing) in Aliah University? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

Yes, Entrance examination is available to study BSc Nursing at Aliah University. Admission selection is done on the basis of AUAT (Aliah University Admission Test).

The educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed 10+2 with PCM (Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics) as compulsory subjects with a minimum score of 60% marks in aggregate and 60% marks in a relevant subject from a recognized university. I am also giving you the university website link for your reference that is www.aliah.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?