14th August 2019, 07:41 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study PhD(Gujarati) in Kadi Sarva Vishwavidyalaya? Cutoff score required to get admission?

Hi friends, please help me to know about the entrance exams through which I can get admission and do PhD program in Gujarati in Kadi Sarva Vishwavidyalaya. Please let me know about the cutoff score also for securing admission. Waiting for your response!

17th August 2019, 08:21 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study PhD(Gujarati) in Kadi Sarva Vishwavidyalaya? Cutoff score required to get admission?

Yes, entrance examination is available to study PhD in Gujarati at Kadi Sarva Vishwavidyalaya. Admission selection is done on the basis of the score obtained in the entrance test which is conducted by the university. The minimum passing score of the entrance test is 50% marks, the candidate will get selected on the basis of merit in the entrance test and have to go through an interview for the final admission.

The other eligibility is a candidate must have done a Master's degree in the relevant field with a minimum score of 55% marks in aggregate from a recognized university. I am also giving you the university website link for your reference that is www.ksvuniversity.org.in
17th August 2019, 10:22 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study PhD(Gujarati) in Kadi Sarva Vishwavidyalaya? Cutoff score required to get admission?

The entrance examination to study PhD(Gujarati) in Kadi Sarva Vishwavidyalaya is conducted by Kadi Sarva Vishwavidyalaya . The entrance examination for admission in PhD(Gujarati) in Kadi Sarva Vishwavidyalaya for the year 2019 was conducted on 10th August 2019. You would need to wait till next year to enroll for the entrance examination.

The minimum eligibility required to apply for admissions in PhD(Gujarati) in Kadi Sarva Vishwavidyalaya is Post graduation or Masters in relevant stream with minimum 50% marks from a recognized university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?