14th August 2019, 07:41 PM
Unregistered

Latest syllabus and course duration of PhD(Chemistry) in Netaji Subhas University of Technology?

Dear friends, I am going to apply for a PhD program in Chemistry in Netaji Subhas University of Technology. I would like to know about the syllabus of this PhD program. Kindly tell me about the course duration also. Waiting for your response!

17th August 2019, 10:58 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Latest syllabus and course duration of PhD(Chemistry) in Netaji Subhas University of Technology?

PhD in Chemistry is a 3 year duration course. This course is the science of matter, its properties, structure, composition, reactions, interactions, behaviour and the changes it undergoes. The detailed syllabus is given below.

General Structure
Research Methodology
Scientific Communication
Recent Trends in Chemistry

I am also giving you the university website link for your reference that is www.nsit.ac.in
17th August 2019, 11:38 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Latest syllabus and course duration of PhD(Chemistry) in Netaji Subhas University of Technology?

The latest syllabus of and course duration of PhD(Chemistry) in Netaji Subhas University of Technology is given below:-

The course duration of PhD(Chemistry) in Netaji Subhas University of Technology would be of 3 years and is full time.

The course syllabus of PhD(Chemistry) in Netaji Subhas University of Technology basically includes the study of following topics in details.

=)General Structure
=)Research Methodology
=)Scientific Communication
=)Recent trends in chemistry

You can check the website http://www.nsit.ac.in for more details.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?