1st March 2021, 05:50 AM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study PhD(History) in Bharat Ratna Dr. BR Ambedkar University? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

Hello everyone, I am looking forward to doing a PhD in History from Bharat Ratna Dr. BR Ambedkar University. So, I would like to know about the entrance exams through which I can secure admission. Can anyone of you kindly let me know about the cutoff marks through which I can secure admission?

4th March 2021, 11:06 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study PhD(History) in Bharat Ratna Dr. BR Ambedkar University? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

Entrance exams to study PhD(History) in Bharat Ratna Dr. BR Ambedkar University can be seen below.

Applicant can get admission through UGC NET or CSIR exam.

Applicant can also get admission through entrance exam conducted by university followed by interview .

Applicant must have minimum score of 55% in master degree to get admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?