1st September 2013, 02:04 PM
Merlin Punitha

How to do project at DRDO? I am a final year student of ECE department

Sir,
I am a final year student of ECE department. I want to do my main project at DRDO. please help me to approach the personal department of DRDO and tell me the procedure and the fee structure regarding the project.

9th November 2013, 10:17 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do project at DRDO? I am a final year student of ECE department

Sir,
I am a final year student of IT department. I want to do my main project at DRDO. please help me to approach the personal department of DRDO and tell me the procedure and the fee structure regarding the project.
9th December 2013, 12:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do project at DRDO? I am a final year student of ECE department

Sir,
I am a final year student of ECE department. I want to do my main project at DRDO. please help me to approach the personal department of DRDO and tell me the procedure and the fee structure regarding the project.
5th January 2014, 10:26 PM
Unregistered

sir,
iam a finalyear student of CSE department.i want to do major project at DRDO.can u tell me the procedure to approach the personal department of DRDO.
5th December 2018, 01:07 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I am a final year student of ECE department. I want to do my main project at DRDO. please help me to approach the personal department of DRDO and tell me the procedure and the fee structure regarding the project.
Thanking you sir
Your faithfully
N.naveenkumar
1st January 2020, 03:16 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I am 4th year ECE student of VBIT I want to do my main project in DRDO, Please guide me the procedure for enrolling.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?