14th September 2020, 02:51 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study PhD(Music) in Bhatkhande Music Institute? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

I just want to know about the entrance exams through which I can secure admission in Bhatkhande Music Institute for studying PhD program in Music. Kindly tell me about the cutoff marks also through which I can secure admission for this PhD program in this institute.

15th September 2020, 11:35 AM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study PhD(Music) in Bhatkhande Music Institute? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

Entrance exams to study PhD(Music) in Bhatkhande Music Institute is given below.

Admission will be done on the basis of UGC NET examination.

Candidate must have completed a Masters degree or equivalent in a relevant stream from a recognised University to get admissions into Bhatkhande Music Institute, Lucknow.

Candidate must have minimum score of 43 in UGC NET to secure admission.
15th September 2020, 08:08 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study PhD(Music) in Bhatkhande Music Institute? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

The reservation shall be based on the subjective satisfaction of the academic council of the Deemed university strictly on the basis of the merit of the candidate.
All postgraduate degrees as per the UGC guidelines.
a candidate having qualified National eligibility test or Junior research fellowship in music aur dost working on research projects directly pertaining to music funded by the government organisation recognised by central or State Government like UGC, ICSSR.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?