29th July 2020, 10:55 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study PhD(Paediatrics) in Mahatma Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

Hello, which are the entrance exams I have to appear to get admission in Mahatma Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences for PhD course in Paediatrics? I want to secure admission for PhD with this specialization in this institute. Kindly tell me about the cutoff marks also for the admission.

3rd August 2020, 09:29 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study PhD(Paediatrics) in Mahatma Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

There is no entrance examination is available to study PhD in paediatrics at Mahatma Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences. Admission selection will be on the basis of merit in the qualifying degree. The cutoff percentage is finalized by the institute.

The educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed Master's degree in the relevant field with a minimum score of 50% marks in aggregate for general category and for SC/ST candidates it is 40% marks in aggregate from a recognized university. I am also giving you the institute website link for your reference that is www.mgims.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?