29th August 2019, 06:33 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study PhD(Physics) in Hyderabad University? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

Hi everyone, can anyone of you let me know which are the entrance exams I have to give so that I can secure admission in Hyderabad University for studying PhD in Physics course? Kindly let me know about the cutoff score also for securing admission.

6th September 2019, 11:52 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study PhD(Physics) in Hyderabad University? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, can anyone of you let me know which are the entrance exams I have to give so that I can secure admission in Hyderabad University for studying PhD in Physics course? Kindly let me know about the cutoff score also for securing admission.
Entrance exams to study PhD(Physics) in Hyderabad University:-

1.CSIR NET

2.University entrance exam

There are no specific cut off marks to get Ph.D course in any University.

6th September 2019, 06:34 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study PhD(Physics) in Hyderabad University? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

Yes, Entrance examination is available to study PhD in Physics at Hyderabad University. Admission selection will be done on the basis of written test which is conducted by the university followed by an interview. The written test will carry 75 marks and the interview will carry 25 marks. Final admission will be based on the Research Proposal at the time of application, academic record, fellowship (NET/SET/DBT/JRF), publications and research experience in the relevant field.

The minimum educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed Master's degree in the relevant subject with a minimum score of 55% marks in aggregate for general category and for SC/ST it is 50% marks in aggregate. I am also giving you the university website link for your reference that is www.uohyd.ac.in

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?