7th August 2019, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study for an MArch at the Yale University? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

Respected Sir, I want to join the Yale University for studying MArch. I would like to know about the entrance exams through which I can get admission for this course at this university. Kindly tell me about the cutoff score for securing admission.

6th January 2020, 08:28 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study for an MArch at the Yale University? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

Graduate Record Examination is required to pursue MArch program at Yale University. As a non-native English speaker, you are required to take an English proficiency test TOEFL.

The aptitude GRE is required for MArch applicants. Preferred GRE scores are Verbal 155 to 165, Quantitative 160 to 167, TOEFL 100 or above and IELTS 7 or above.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?