29th June 2020, 09:54 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study PhD(Plant Pathology) in Directorate of Rapeseed-Mustard Research Sewar? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

I just want to know about the entrance exams through which I can secure admission in Directorate of Rapeseed-Mustard Research Sewar for studying PhD program in Plant Pathology. Kindly tell me about the cutoff marks also through which I can secure admission for this PhD program in this institute.

19th April 2021, 12:04 AM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study PhD(Plant Pathology) in Directorate of Rapeseed-Mustard Research Sewar? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

Entrance exams to study PhD(Plant Pathology) in Directorate of Rapeseed-Mustard Research Sewar is as follows.

Applicant can get admission through UGC NET or equivalent exam.

Applicant can get admission through entrance exam conducted by university followed by interview.

Applicant must have completed master degree in relevant subjects with minimum aggregate of 50% from recognized university.
20th April 2021, 12:42 AM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study PhD(Plant Pathology) in Directorate of Rapeseed-Mustard Research Sewar? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

Entrance exams to study PhD(Plant Pathology) in Directorate of Rapeseed-Mustard Research Sewar is given below.

Candidate can get admission through CSIR or equivalent exam.

Candidate can also get admission through entrance exam conducted by university.

Candidate's final selection will be done through personal interview.

Candidate must have minimum 50% marks in master degree to get admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?