14th October 2020, 11:50 AM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PhD(Polymer Science & Technology) in Delhi University?

Hello Sir, I want to get admission into Delhi University for studying for a PhD(Polymer Science & Technology) course. I would like to know about the procedure for getting admission for this course at this university. Please tell me immediately.

15th October 2020, 05:31 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(Polymer Science & Technology) in Delhi University?

Admission procedure to study PhD(Polymer Science & Technology) in Delhi University is as follows.

Applicant can get admission through entrance exam conducted by University.

Those who cleared entrance exam will go through personal interview.

Final selection will be purely based on Personal interview.

Visit official website for application procedure.
http://www.du.ac.in/du/
17th October 2020, 06:43 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(Polymer Science & Technology) in Delhi University?

The admission procedure to study PhD in Polymer Science & Technology at Delhi University is a candidate must have passed Master's degree/MPhil with a minimum score of 55% marks in aggregate from a recognized university. Admission selection will be on the basis of performance in the entrance test which is conducted by the university followed by the personal interview.

Interested candidate can apply online through university website www.du.ac.in by clicking on Admission tab. Register yourself first on the website and thereafter login with the details. Fill the application form with all the required details and upload the scanned copy of all the relevant documents. Pay the application fee online and submit the form.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?