10th September 2019, 04:05 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study PhD(Sociology) in Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

I have an interest to pursue PhD(Sociology) in Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya. Can anyone of you kindly tell me what are the entrance exams I have to appear for studying this course in this university? Kindly let me know about the cutoff score also for getting admission.

13th September 2019, 07:21 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study PhD(Sociology) in Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

Yes, Entrance examination is available to study PhD in Sociology at Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya. Admission selection is based on qualifying VRET (Vishwavidyalaya Research Entrance Test) followed by an interview. The candidate who has qualified CSIR NET/UGC NET or GATE can also apply.

The educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed Master's degree in the relevant field with minimum 55% marks in aggregate from a recognized university. I am also giving you the university website link for your reference that is www.ggu.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?