16th June 2020, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

Exemptions available to study PhD(Computer Science) in Biju Patnaik University of Technology for a SC candidate?

Dear friends, can you please help me to know about the exemptions available for SC students in Biju Patnaik University of Technology for doing PhD course in Computer Science? I am a SC student and I want to get admission in this university for this PhD program. Kindly tell me about the exemptions available for me.

7th April 2021, 12:11 AM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Exemptions available to study PhD(Computer Science) in Biju Patnaik University of Technology for a SC candidate?

Exemptions available to study PhD(Computer Science) in Biju Patnaik University of Technology for a SC candidate can be seen below.

As a general category student you must have minimum 55% marks in master degree to get admission.

Being an SC candidate you will get relaxation of 5% so, now you can get admission with minimum 50% marks in master degree.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?