24th May 2014, 09:47 PM
Unregistered

Faculty qualification for Assistant Professor for OBC candidate?

Sir,
I have completed MA English in 54.73 % in 2005 regular mode thru Madras University and M Phil in 2007 .I have one year Teaching Experience. I Am OBC caste .Can I Eligible For Assistant Professor as per UGC and AICTE norms?.

Related Questions:
  1. Assistant Professor qualification issue with the university
  2. Required Qualification for the position of Assistant Professor as per UGC and AICTE Rules? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Details of B.Tech Mechanical Engineering offering Mahatma Gandhi Kashi Vidyapeeth UP?
  4. Criteria for blind to be an English Assistant Professor in NIT?
  5. When is the written test for civil assistant professor?
  6. What is the qualification for Assistant Professor post in department of physics of Engineering College
  7. What is the eligibility for Assistant Professor in AICTE approved engineering colleges
  8. Qualifications required to be a Professor of engineering college? How to be a Professor?
  9. Minimum qualification required to get the post of Assistant professor in Department of Physics of Engineering College
  10. Required Qualification for Assistant Professor in Mathematics in Engineering and Technology Institutions?
  11. Eligibility to teach engineering college as Assistant Professor/Associate Professor?
  12. Eligibility for Professor, Assistant Professor and Lecturer in a polytechnic institute?
  13. Which entrance exam to give for position of Lecturer or Assistant Professor or Associated Professor?
  14. What is the upper age limit for assistant professor post?
  15. Eligibility for Assistant Professor in a university?
  16. Am i eligible for assistant professor for B.Tech? I am a MCA, M.Tech candidate
  17. What is the difference between UGC and AICTE?
  18. How may I apply for jobs in law department companies? I'm an undergraduate with Law(BL 5 years integrated course) from Tamilnadu
17th September 2014, 12:58 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Faculty qualification for Assistant Professor for OBC candidate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I have completed MA English in 54.73 % in 2005 regular mode thru Madras University and M Phil in 2007 .I have one year Teaching Experience. I Am OBC caste .Can I Eligible For Assistant Professor as per UGC and AICTE norms?.
You have completed MA,M.Phil course. But still you are not eligible for Assistant Professor post in any govt college which are approved by UGC and AICTE. For assistant professor post, you must have valid NET score or Ph.D degree. But you can apply any private colleges which are approved by UGC and AICTE.
19th September 2015, 12:15 PM
sai5733

I have attached Assistant Professor Faculty Norms PDF file . So please download and Watch
Attached Files
File Type: pdf FACULTY-NORMS - AICTE.pdf(130.6 KB, 174 views)
3rd January 2020, 08:35 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my m.com in 2019 with 54.8% and i have qualified NTA NET in December 2019. I belong to OBC(NCL) category. Shall i eligible for the post of assistant professor in any university??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?