10th November 2012, 06:10 PM
kavithacm

What is the qualification for Assistant Professor post in department of physics of Engineering College

sir

i am a gradute in MSc physics and Mphil both first class, and i have been workin g in engg college

my question is what is the qualification to assistant professor post in the dept of physics of Enng college.

Related Questions:
  1. Minimum qualification required to get the post of Assistant professor in Department of Physics of Engineering College
  2. What is the upper age limit for assistant professor post?
  3. Assistant Professor qualification issue with the university
  4. Qualifications required to be a Professor of engineering college? How to be a Professor?
  5. Eligibility to teach engineering college as Assistant Professor/Associate Professor?
  6. Qualification required for being Assistant Professor? -- [New]
  7. What is the eligibility for assistant professor in ECE department
  8. Is MCA ME eligible for Assistant professor in an Engineering college in the department of Computer Science and Engineering -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Am I eligible for the post of Assistant professor in department of computer engineering in private engineering college
  10. Is MSc, M.Tech eligible for Assistant Professor in Engineering College?
  11. Can I apply for Assistant Professor post in engineering colleges after M.Sc. and M.E. in computer science?
  12. Eligibility for the post of assistant professor?
  13. Can I apply for the post of assistant professor in Botany Department
  14. Is B.Tech and MSc student eligible to get admission for assistant professor post in engineering
  15. TRB exam model and previous yeas question papers for engineering college assistant professor recruitment(Physics)
  16. Can I apply for assistant professor in CSE department in government engineering college? I have finished B.Tech IT and M.E CSE from Anna University
  17. Age limit for posts of Assistant Professor, Associate Professor and Professor?
  18. Am I eligible to become a assistant professor in civil department? I have completed bachelor in chemical engineering
22nd February 2013, 03:34 PM
RaaChan

Default Re: What is the qualification for Assistant Professor post in department of physics of Engineering College

Quote:
Originally Posted by kavithacm View Post
sir

i am a gradute in MSc physics and Mphil both first class, and i have been workin g in engg college

my question is what is the qualification to assistant professor post in the dept of physics of Enng college.
I guess yours is the right qualification for both Engineering as well as arts and science colleges. UGC web site has the pdf document contains all the necessary information you were looking for. I am unable to upload it here as I couldn't see any suitable options availabel to do upload. Just google for it and get it. It is revised information for the post of Assistant/Associate Professor posotitions, qualifications, pay scale etc in Engineering as well as Arts and Science divisions.
19th March 2014, 05:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the qualification for Assistant Professor post in department of physics of Engineering College

What are the qualification required for a post of professor in engineering college
11th August 2014, 03:05 PM
Unregistered

I have done M.Sc., M.Phill. Ph.D.? Am I eligible for the post of Inspector for schools? Why they ask for B.Ed. degree? Is it compulsory?
19th August 2014, 01:19 PM
Unregistered

I have done MA., M. Phil. (English) Am I eligible for the post of assistant professor in engineering TRB ?
9th September 2014, 03:13 PM
Unregistered

I have done B.E civil engineering. Am i eligible for the post of lectutrer in civil engineering?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?