14th March 2012, 12:50 PM
Unregistered

Details of B.Tech Mechanical Engineering offering Mahatma Gandhi Kashi Vidyapeeth UP?

i want the details of btech in mechanical engineering offering in Mahatma Gandhi Kashi Vidyapith up

29th April 2013, 07:18 PM
Great Alexander of Macedo
Senior Member+

Default Re: Details of B.Tech Mechanical Engineering offering Mahatma Gandhi Kashi Vidyapeeth UP?

Dear Friend,
You must note that Mahatma Gandhi Kashi Vidyapeeth situated in UP doesn't give any Engineering Courses.Beside this I have mentioned the courses offered by the Mahatma Gandhi Kashi Vidyapeeth below:-

Master of Business Administration

Master of Arts

Bachelor of Arts in Hindi

Bachelor of Arts in Sanskrit
Master of Arts in Sanskrit

Bachelor of Arts in Philosophy
Master of Arts in Philosophy

Bachelor of Fine Arts
Master of Fine Arts

Bachelor of Physical Education

Master of Arts in Social Work

You may also visit the site of Mahatma Gandhi Kashi Vidyapeeth UP below for more informations and to clear you all the queries regarding the courses provided by them:-
http://www.mgkvp.ac.in
29th March 2016, 07:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Details of B.Tech Mechanical Engineering offering Mahatma Gandhi Kashi Vidyapeeth UP?

Dear sir please tell me that MGKV university providing diploma in civil engineering.

Please mail me on [email protected]
23rd November 2016, 06:33 AM
Unregistered

Dear Sir,

Can you please let me know if MGKV has providing MCA (Master of Computer Application) Course. If yes please provide some details of MCA course.

My email id [email protected]

Thanks,
Akash
23rd May 2017, 10:50 PM
Unregistered

Is M.Ed and M.Sc course is approved by U.G.C. From M.G.K.V.Khora university
25th January 2021, 10:10 PM
Unregistered

In 2000 mgkvp University bachelor of engineering in mechanical karwati thi ya nhi
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?