30th July 2018, 08:13 PM
Unregistered

Fee expenses of PhD(Engineering Education) in University of Engineering and Management, Jaipur?

Respected Sir, can you please help me to know about the fee expenses of PhD program in Engineering Education which is available in University of Engineering and Management, Jaipur? Please let me know about the fee expenses asap. Waiting for your response!

Related Questions:
  1. Course duration and fee expenses of Diploma in Business Law in Jaipur National University?
  2. Fee expenses of MBA(International Hotel and Restaurant Management) in GD Goenka University?
  3. Fee expenses of PhD(Physical Education) in Dravidian University?
  4. Fee expenses of Diploma in Software Engineering in NICT Computer Education?
  5. Can I do distance PhD in Hospital Management if secured 69% in MBA? Course duration and fee expenses of this course?
  6. List of colleges offering distance PhD in Management to MBA postgraduate of SMU? Total fee expenses of this course?
  7. Fee expenses of Diploma in Ayurveda Nursing and Pharmacy in National Institute of Ayurveda, Jaipur?
  8. How many PhD(Engineering Education) seats are available in University of Engineering and Management, Jaipur?
  9. Fee expenses of BTech(Petroleum Engineering) in Presidency University, Bangalore? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Course structure and duration of PhD(Engineering Education) in University of Engineering and Management, Jaipur?
  11. Admission procedure to study PhD(Engineering Education) in University of Engineering and Management, Jaipur?
  12. Fee expenses of BTech(EE) in Mizoram University?
  13. Which colleges can I get after scoring a rank of 5709 in RPET?
  14. Fee expenses of BE(Irrigation & Water Management) in The Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda?
  15. Fee expenses of Diploma(Pharmaceutical Management) course in Guru Nanak Dev University?
  16. Fee expenses of MBA(Chemical Sales and Marketing Management) in Jiwaji University?
  17. Course structure and fee expenses of Diploma in Construction Engineering in Shri Bhawani Niketan Polytechnic, Jaipur?
  18. Fee expenses of MBA(Banking and Insurance) in Pinnacle Institute of Engineering and Management, New Delhi? -- [New]
15th June 2019, 08:31 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee expenses of PhD(Engineering Education) in University of Engineering and Management, Jaipur?

The fee expenses of Ph.D. (Engineering Education) in University of Engineering and Management, Jaipur is given below.

FEE STRUCTURE

First year = ₹125,000

Second year = ₹50,000

Third year = ₹50,000

Total course fee = ₹225,000
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?