24th November 2018, 09:59 PM
Unregistered

Fee expenses of PhD(Jain Study) in Rajasthan University?

Hello everyone, I would like to know about the fee expenses of the course which is PhD(Jain Study) which is available in Rajasthan University. Please tell me what are all the fee expenses of this course? Waiting for your response.

31st August 2019, 08:39 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee expenses of PhD(Jain Study) in Rajasthan University?

** The fee expenses of Ph.D. (Jain Study) in Rajasthan University is Rs.63700 per year.

** The course duration of Ph.D. (Jain Study) in Rajasthan University is three years.

** For the admission of this course, the candidate should have passed Master degree in the respective stream from a recognized university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?