8th March 2023, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

Full information regarding MPhil (commerce) at correspondence in Mysore university

I was completed MBA(HR). I want a full information regarding MPhil (commerce) at correspondence in Mysore university.

8th March 2023, 09:20 PM
IAmPagal

Default Re: Full information regarding MPhil (commerce) at correspondence in Mysore university

Mysore University offers MPhil in Commerce through distance education mode. Below is the information regarding the course:

Eligibility:
Candidates should have completed a Master's degree in Commerce with at least 55% marks (50% for SC/ST/Cat-I) from a recognized university.

Admission Process:
Admission is based on the merit of the candidate in the qualifying examination. Candidates have to apply for admission by filling the online application form and submitting it along with the required documents and application fee.

Fee Structure:
The fee structure for MPhil in Commerce varies from year to year. For the current year, the fee is Rs. 23,425/-.

Duration:
The duration of the MPhil in Commerce course is 1 year (2 semesters).

Syllabus:
The MPhil in Commerce course syllabus includes research methodology, advanced financial management, business statistics, economics, etc.

Mode of Study:
The MPhil in Commerce course is offered through distance education mode.

For more information, you can visit the official website of Mysore University or contact their admission department.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?