20th March 2023, 03:25 PM
Unregistered

Good topic for reasearch in Commerce, Finance and Income Tax

Sir please help me in choosing my topic for research. I have qualified UGC net and i am pursuing my PhD course work. My topic of interest include finance and income tax. Please provide me guidance as i know very little about research ?

20th March 2023, 09:39 PM
SheldonPatrickEverson

Default Re: Good topic for reasearch in Commerce, Finance and Income Tax

Congratulations on qualifying for UGC net and pursuing your PhD coursework! It's great to hear that you have a specific interest in finance and income tax. Here are a few potential research topics in these areas that may interest you:

"Determinants of tax compliance behavior among self-employed individuals in India." This topic could explore the factors that influence tax compliance behavior among self-employed individuals in India. The study could involve analyzing survey data and conducting interviews to identify key factors and develop strategies for improving compliance.

"Impact of financial literacy on investment behavior: A study of individual investors in India." This topic could examine how financial literacy affects investment behavior among individual investors in India. The study could involve analyzing survey data and conducting interviews to identify key factors and develop strategies for promoting financial literacy.

"Taxation of the digital economy: Challenges and policy implications." This topic could explore the challenges posed by the digital economy to traditional taxation models, and the policy implications for taxation of digital transactions. The study could involve analyzing case studies of digital taxation models and conducting interviews with policy makers and industry experts to identify key challenges and develop recommendations.

As for guidance on research, it's important to start by identifying a research question or problem that interests you, and that is also relevant and significant in your field. Once you have a research question, you can conduct a thorough literature review to identify existing research on the topic, and develop a theoretical framework to guide your research. You can then select an appropriate research design, and collect and analyze data to answer your research question. Finally, you can present your findings in a clear and concise manner, and draw conclusions and implications for future research and practice.

I hope this guidance helps you in your research journey, and wish you all the best in your PhD studies!
21st March 2023, 01:20 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Good topic for reasearch in Commerce, Finance and Income Tax

You can choose one of the topics from the list of below topics on Commerce, Finance, and Income Tax.

1) The differences and similarities between traditional finance and behavioral one.

2) Consumer satisfaction in e-banking.

3) The best risk management methods for the manufacturing industry - a detailed analysis.

4) A derivative marketplace and its financial risks - identification and measuring.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?