24th December 2012, 01:41 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for a government job in finance sector like income tax officer,sales tax officer?

I want to know how to apply a govt job in finance sector like income tax officer , sales tax officer etc.so please guide me as soon as possible.

thanking you
isha garg

4th May 2013, 10:45 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for a government job in finance sector like income tax officer,sales tax officer?

sir i am a ca. At what post i should try & which exam i have to pass?
27th July 2013, 11:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for a government job in finance sector like income tax officer,sales tax officer?

Dear sir
can i becoming a sale tax officer after passing MBA course ?
28th July 2013, 01:27 AM
vikash kumar prajapati
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to know how to apply a govt job in finance sector like income tax officer , sales tax officer etc.so please guide me as soon as possible.

thanking you
isha garg
You will able to apply for Income Tax Officer/Sales Tax Officer through written exam conducted by Staff Selection Commission which is Known as Combined Graduate level Written Exam or SSC CGL Exam.This exam is taken in three phases :
  1. Preliminary Written Exam (Tier I) - Objective Type.
  2. Mains Written Exam (Tier II) - Objective Type.
  3. Group Discussion & Personal Interview.
Exam Notification for SSC CGL(Combined Graduate Level) comes in the month of Month/April every year.You can check the Recruitment Cum Written Test Notification by visiting ssc.nic.in .

After getting confirmed for Recruitment notice issued by SSC in the month of March/April you can apply for SSC CGL Tier I Exam(Preliminary Exam) through ssconline.nic.in

You will have to check your written results by entering your Roll Number after 2 month from the date of examination of Preliminary exam from its official website,so that you can apply for Mains Exam for next stage of selection process.You will be able to check the Written exam results through sscer.org

SSC CGL Exam is taken on the Graduation Level basis.So the candidates who have passed their Graduation/Bachelor degree course in any discipline will be eligible to apply for SSC CGL Exam.

Minimum age required to apply for SSC CGL is 18 years and Maximum age allowed to apply for SSC CGL Exam is 27 years.

Exam Pattern and Syllabus details for SSC CGL For Income/Sales Tax Officer

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?