27th May 2014, 08:59 PM
Unregistered

How could I manage time for SLET studies? Date of SLET exam to be held?

sir
I am teaching in a private college but i want to work in the government college. But i came to know that i have to pass SLET exam for this. But i fear that how will i get time to study for this exam. anyhow i want to know when will be this exam of SLEt be held. in a year how many times it is taken and when to apply for this.
Thank you
Dr. Reshma
Aligarh

20th March 2023, 09:54 PM
ManojTejPratap

Default Re: How could I manage time for SLET studies? Date of SLET exam to be held?

I understand your concern about managing time for SLET studies while working. It can definitely be a challenge to balance work and studying, but it's not impossible. One way to manage your time effectively is to create a study schedule and stick to it. Set aside specific times during the day or week for studying and make sure to prioritize your SLET preparation during those times.

Regarding the SLET exam, the schedule can vary depending on the state or region you are in. Typically, SLET exams are conducted once or twice a year. You can check the official website of the State Level Eligibility Test (SLET) Commission for your state or region to find out the exact dates of the exam and the application deadlines.

In general, it's a good idea to start preparing well in advance so that you have enough time to cover all the topics and practice for the exam. You can also consider joining a coaching class or online course for SLET preparation to help you stay on track and get guidance from experts.

I hope this helps! Best of luck with your SLET preparation and achieving your goal of working in a government college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?