7th February 2023, 07:21 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for MSc in Clinical Research 2yrs full time course from JNU?

Respected Sir, I am doing my final year Bsc Biotechnology. I am interested to study Msc in Clinical Research 2yrs full time course from JNU, so can you please tell me how to apply and also tell me the amount of demand draft we need to make in order to get the application form for Msc clinical research.
Thank you.

8th February 2023, 10:21 PM
NaubiShah

Default Re: How to apply for MSc in Clinical Research 2yrs full time course from JNU?

To apply for MSc in Clinical Research (2-year full-time course) at Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU), follow these steps:
  1. Check eligibility: Ensure that you meet the eligibility criteria for the program, which typically includes a bachelor's degree in life sciences, medicine, or pharmacy from a recognized university. A minimum of 55% marks or equivalent CGPA in the bachelor's degree is usually required for admission. There is usually no age limit for admission to the MSc in Clinical Research program at JNU.

But please note: The eligibility criteria may vary from year to year, and it is advisable to check the official JNU website or the admission brochure for the most up-to-date information.
  2. Visit the JNU website: Go to the JNU website and look for the admission section. Check for the availability of the MSc in Clinical Research program and the start date for the admission process.
  3. Obtain the application form: Fill out the online application form, which you can download from the JNU website or obtain from the admission office.
  4. Submit the required documents: Submit the completed application form along with the required documents, such as academic transcripts, mark sheets, and certificates.
  5. Appear for the entrance exam: JNU conducts an entrance exam for admission to the MSc in Clinical Research program. Appear for the entrance exam and score well to increase your chances of getting admission.
  6. Wait for the result: The result of the entrance exam will be announced on the JNU website. Check your result to see if you have been selected for admission.
  7. Attend the counseling: If you are selected for admission, attend the counseling and complete the admission formalities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?