13th June 2021, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

How can I become Professor of Maths in government college?

How I can become a professor in a subject of maths in government college? Kindly please explain me in details as soon as possible.

14th June 2021, 04:43 PM
Pikachuuuu

Default Re: How can I become Professor of Maths in government college?

Procedure to become Professor of Maths in government college can be seen below.

You have to complete BSc Mathematics or equivalent degree than MSc Mathematics with minimum 55% than you are eligible to appear in UGC NET.

Crack UGC NET or equivalent exam with good marks to be eligible to recruited as Assistant Professor at any recognized university.

You can apply for any recruitment for the Assistant Professor on the basis of UGC NET Score.

Your final selection will be done through interview at respective university.
15th June 2021, 04:45 PM
Msdhoni02

You must have post-graduation in maths subject to be become a professor in government college. Since the rules say, to become professor in a University or College, in any subject, you need Masters degree in that subject or a related subject. After that you have to pass an exam called NET(National Eligibility Exam). If you pass it you become eligible for lecturer's post.
17th June 2021, 05:59 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Those who are interested to become a mathematics professor must complete PhD in mathematics along with UGC NET score card.

Master's degree in mathematics with at least 55% of marks is the minimum educational qualification required to apply for PhD in mathematics.
17th June 2021, 06:22 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to become Professor of Maths in government college:-

Those candidates who are interested to become a mathematics professor must complete PhD in mathematics along with UGC NET score card.

Masters degree in mathematics with at least 55% of marks is the minimum education qualification required to apply for PhD in mathematics.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?