23rd January 2021, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

How can I become a Professor through a PhD(Entomology) course at Regional Medical Research Centre?

Hello friends, I am planning to pursue a PhD(Entomology) course which is available at Regional Medical Research Centre. I want to become a Professor. Can any of you let me know how I can become a Professor through this PhD program? Thank you!

26th January 2021, 01:54 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How can I become a Professor through a PhD(Entomology) course at Regional Medical Research Centre?

Procedure to become a Professor through a PhD(Entomology) course at Regional Medical Research Centre is as follows.

First of all complete your PhD with minimum aggregate of 55%.

Go through and crack UGC NET or equivalent exam.

Search and apply for professors recruitment on the basis of UGC NET or equivalent exam score basis.

Go through selection procedure and make it to secure job as professor.

I'm giving you link of official website for any inquiry.

http://www.rims.edu.in/secure/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?