7th February 2023, 08:17 PM
Unregistered

How can I earn a PhD (AM) having a thesis ready currectly residing in Germany?

I passed my M.D(AM) in 2008 at Indian Board of Alternstive Medicines and I am registered as Practioner since 2010. I have a complete finished thesis and I am looking for an institution as well. I would like earn an PHD (AM) degree write a line to [email protected] or via a letter to

Dr. h.c. Soenke Claussen
Neissestieg 13, 24943 Flensburg, Germany.

I am looking forward. Thank you in that matter.

9th February 2023, 07:58 PM
NaubiShah

Default Re: How can I earn a PhD (AM) having a thesis ready currectly residing in Germany?

To earn a PhD (AM) in Germany, you need to follow the following steps:
  • Identify a suitable institution: You can search for institutions in Germany that offer PhD (AM) programs. In Germany, there are several universities and research institutions offering PhD (AM) programs. Some of the well-known universities offering PhD in Applied Mathematics include:
    1. Technical University of Munich (TUM)
    2. Berlin Institute of Technology (TU Berlin)
    3. Ruhr-University Bochum
    4. University of Heidelberg
    5. Max Planck Institute for Dynamics and Self-Organization
    6. University of Stuttgart
    7. Free University of Berlin

• Check the admission requirements: Each institution has its own admission requirements for the PhD (AM) program. Check if you meet the requirements for your preferred institution.
  • Submit your application: Once you have identified a suitable institution and checked the admission requirements, you can submit your application. Make sure you include your complete thesis and any other relevant documents.
  • Wait for a decision: After you have submitted your application, you will have to wait for a decision from the institution. If you are accepted, you will receive an offer letter.
  • Complete the formalities: If you receive an offer letter, you will need to complete the formalities, such as paying the fees, submitting any additional required documents, and enrolling in the program.
  • Start your research: After you have completed the formalities, you can start your research and work towards earning your PhD (AM) degree.

Note: You can also consider reaching out to the department or research center at the institution you are interested in to get more information on the specific requirements and procedures for obtaining a PhD (AM) degree in Germany.

~Regards
Naubahar Shah
BBA, MCom, NET Qualified
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?