28th October 2022, 09:30 PM
Unregistered

How can I get my UGC NET Certificate if I cant login to my Account? Is there any other way to get the Certificate?

Respected Sir, I had cleared the UGC NET exam in June last year with revised result but I am not able to login to my Account. I want to know how can I get my UGC NET Certificate if I cant login to my Account? Is there any other way to get the Certificate? Please answer as soon as possible.
Name: Mamta Devi
Roll no: 12007764
Dob: 02/03/1991
Email id [email protected]

30th May 2023, 08:53 AM
AddisonRae

Default Re: How can I get my UGC NET Certificate if I cant login to my Account? Is there any other way to get the Certificate?

There are a few ways to get your UGC NET certificate if you can't login to your account.
  • Contact the UGC NET helpdesk: The UGC NET helpdesk can help you reset your password or create a new account. You can contact them by phone or email.
  • Request a duplicate certificate: If you've lost your original certificate, you can request a duplicate certificate from the UGC NET website. You'll need to provide your name, registration number, and date of birth.
  • Apply for a provisional certificate: If you need your certificate urgently, you can apply for a provisional certificate from the UGC NET website. A provisional certificate is a temporary certificate that can be used in place of your original certificate.
Here are the steps on how to request a duplicate certificate:
  • Go to the UGC NET website and click on the "Apply for Duplicate Certificate" link.
  • Enter your registration number and date of birth.
  • Click on the "Submit" button.
  • You will be asked to provide your contact information and payment details.
  • Once you have submitted your application, you will receive a confirmation email.
  • Your certificate will be mailed to you within 15 days.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?