28th October 2022, 09:40 PM
Unregistered

When shall I get my NET Clearance Certificate in Hand Certificate of CSIR-UGC NET?

Respected sir I am Anil Kumar.K.L from Kollam District, Kerala. I have passed M.Sc exam (from Kerala University,Thiruvananthapuram) in the year 2001. I have appeared in the joint UGC-CSIR NET exam held on 19th june 2011. My Roll number in the said exam was 11J659047, and I have qualified in the examination.My rank in the said examination has been shown to be 46. As required, immediately after the result was published, I have sent, by post, an attested copy of my M.Sc final result along with one attested copy of my SSLC, as proof of my date of birth.
Now I have two questions,Sir:
1) When shall I get my NET Clearance Certificate in Hand?
2) How can I get my e-certificate?
Please help me by answering my questions. thanking You, Yours affectionately
Anil Kumar

31st December 2022, 08:16 PM
Shantanubose22

Default Re: When shall I get my NET Clearance Certificate in Hand Certificate of CSIR-UGC NET?

You have to download your CSIR NET certificate from the official website. The CSIR-HRDG stated that the qualified candidates whose documents upon verification are found to be in order could download their CSIR NET Certificate 2022 from the official website csirnet. nta. nic.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?