27th November 2020, 10:02 PM
Unregistered

How can I get a PhD(English) admission at the Periyar University?

Hi, can I know how I can get PhD admission in Periyar University for English course? I am planning to do this PhD program in this university so I need to know about the admission procedure. Kindly tell me about the admission procedure asap.

28th November 2020, 05:04 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How can I get a PhD(English) admission at the Periyar University?

Procedure to get a PhD(English) admission at the Periyar University is as follows.

Applicant can get admission in this course without appearing in any entrance exams.

Admission will be done on merit basis of last qualifying exam .

Applicant can apply through official website.
https://www.periyaruniversity.ac.in/AboutPRIDE.php
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?