10th September 2020, 12:17 AM
Unregistered

How can I get a PhD(Environmental Science) admission at the Osmania University?

Hi, can I know how I can get PhD admission in Osmania University for Environmental Science course? I am planning to do this PhD program in this university so I need to know about the admission procedure. Kindly tell me about the admission procedure asap.

10th October 2020, 10:16 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get a PhD(Environmental Science) admission at the Osmania University?

The admission procedure to study PhD in Environmental Science at Osmania University is a candidate must have passed Master's degree in the relevant field with a minimum score of 55% marks in aggregate for general category and for SC/ST candidates it is 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized university. Admission selection will be done on the basis of the score obtained in the written test which is conducted by the university.

Interested candidate can apply by downloading the form from university website www.osmania.ac.in. Take a print out of the application form and fill it with all the required details. Attach all the relevant documents and pay the application fee through demand draft in favour of the Dean of Concerned faculty, Osmania University payable at Hyderabad. Send the application along with all the documents at the given below address.

Osmania University,
Registrar's Office,
Administrative Building,
Osmania University Campus, Hyderabad - 500007
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?