11th September 2017, 11:34 AM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility criteria for admission in forensic science course of Osmania university?

I have got 93.8% in my intermediate. Do I have the eligibility criteria for forensic science in Osmania university and can I have an entrance exam for it? So, can you please send you me the answer as soon as possible? Thanks you.

11th September 2017, 08:15 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria for admission in forensic science course of Osmania university?

Sorry to inform you that Osmania University does not offer B.Sc in Forensic Science course.
Although the Osmania University offers M.Sc (Forensic Science) and PhD in Forensic Science but no B.Sc in Forensic Science course is offered by it.
Below I have listed some name of colleges/Universities which offer B.Sc in Forensic Science course:
>Institute Of Forensic Science
Address: Institute of Science Campus, Ravindranath Tagore Road, Civil Lines, Nagpur, Maharashtra 440002
Phone: 0712 253 4504
>Amity Institute Of Forensic Sciences
Address: Sector-125, Noida, Uttar Pradesh 201313
Phone: 0120 244 5252
>Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University
Address: University Campus, Near Soneri Mahal, Jaisingpura, Aurangabad, Maharashtra 431004
Phone: 0240 240 0431
>Galgotias University
Address: 1, Knowledge Park, Phase II, Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh 201306
Phone: 0120 437 0000
>Holkar Science College
Address: A B Road, Indore, Madhya Pradesh 452017
Phone: 0731 276 4027
12th September 2017, 12:22 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria for admission in forensic science course of Osmania university?

I am very much happy to tell you that definitely you are eligible to opt for the Bachelors degree in Forensic Science at Osmania University after the completion of class 12th with 93.8% of marks in it.
Candidates those who have completed their class 12th in science stream with PCM as a subject combination scoring a minimum of 50% of marks in it are eligible to opt for the Bachelors degree in Forensic Science at Osmania University.
Candidates must have to qualify in the entrance examination conducted by the respective authorities of the University to get admission under the said course.
12th September 2017, 05:21 AM
cataleya11

Osmania University do not offer B.Sc in Forensic Science rather a M.Sc in Forensic Science. You can get admission in any other good college that offers B.Sc in Forensic Science and after completing your UG level you can study your PG in Forensic Science course from Osmania university. Good colleges that offers B.Sc in Forensic Science are

Amity University
College of Science and Research
BAMU
Dr. Hari Singh Gour University
Galgotias University
Government Holker Science College
RBVRR
Noble College

For admission educational qualification requirement for the aspirants is to pass intermediate level with 60% marks and should be science student.
12th September 2017, 02:27 PM
sapphire1

Osmania university is best for Forensic science course but it offers only Masters course in this field. So if you want to do this course you have to find out another one college for this after that you can apply for this course in Osmania University.

There are so many fields in this course some are given below:
Forensic epistemology
Forensic linguistics
Forensic psychology
Forensic serology
Forensic anthropology
Forensic computing or digital forensics
Forensic archeology
Forensic biology
Forensic economics
Forensic engineering

so you can choose any of the course for your future. All are good courses and all have good scope.

Eligibility criteria for Forensic science course:

For Bsc in forensic science, you should have 12th with science subjects. It is 3 years course and for MSc in Forensic science, it is 2 years course and for this, you should have graduation in applied science.
12th September 2017, 05:19 PM
Sandhyab287

Thumbs up Re: What is the eligibility criteria for admission in forensic science course of Osmania university?

Dear Friend,

Sorry to inform you that Osmania University does not offer bachelor degree in Forensic science so firstly complete your bachelor from any other recognized university then you will be applicable for master course and Ph.D. from Osmania University.

Some Universities offering Bachelor course in Forensic Science:

Gujrat Forensic Sciences University
Government Holkar Science College
Jain University
Bundelkhand university
Chandigarh University
University of Lucknow
Lovely Professional University
Amity University

Regards,
Sandhya
29th January 2018, 05:14 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my degree studies in chemistry with a grade point of 9.5 and wishes to study Msc forensic science in osmania university. Can l join there ? What are the eligibility criteria and could you please give an idea about fee structure
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?